Cricket 07 is a cricket simulation computer game developed by HB Studios and published by Electronic Arts under the label of EA Sports. It is available for Windows and PlayStation 2. The game was released in the United Kingdom on 24 November 2006 and in Australia on 14 November 2006. The cover art for Cricket 07 features England and Lancashire cricketer Andrew Flintoff, and the Australian release cover pictures The Ashes urn with the Australian and English flags behind it. It is notable that to date, this is the last cricket game published by EA Sports.
- Cricket 07 features a number of game types, including limited overs matches (50, 20 or 10 overs), 4-day first-class matches and full-length test matches.
- The player may select different pitches and different weather conditions in different venues. Several international venues are available, including Lord's in England and the generic version of Eden Gardens in India.
- The venues vary in conditions and pitch type, and these can be changed by the player.
- The game gives players the option of entering different international and national contests, including full seasons and tournaments.
- Expanded features of Cricket 07 include improved player control and easy stroke play, along with the introduction of the Ashes section.
- There was also an addition on commentary as Mark Nicholas joined Richie Benaud.
- EA Sports lost the licensing for most of the teams for Cricket 07.
- Only Australia, England, South Africa and New Zealand licensed player names and kits.
- All other team names are generic, however can be edited in the Team Management option or with a roster. Also,
- Australian players are blended into World squads of 2005 ICC Super Series, but all the names are generic.
System Requirements For Cricket 07 are :
- System= Pentium III CPU 1.0 GHz
- RAM= 256 MB
- Video Memory= 32 MB
- OS= Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Windows 8
Game Size : 624 MB
Labels: Cricket Games, Games